Fursaddu waxay ku egtahay 11 Luulyo 2017. Faahfaahinta shaqada iyo arjida HALKAN RIIX deedna arag dhanka kore ee midig iyo habka arjida meesha ay ku qorantahay “Apply for position.”
Security and Safety Officer – Hargeisa (National Position)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
1. Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
2. Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of
3. Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
4. Ensure proper filing of documents
5. Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
1. Ensure proper implementation of the safety and security policies,
procedures, processes and guidelines including evacuation, security
audit, drills etc.
2. Identify safety & security needs for Somaliland NRC compounds and
premises and ensure the availability of adequate lighting, equipment
and other resources.
3. Train staff on safety and security, making sure that all staff members are
familiar with organisational contingency plans regarding incident
4. Provide all staff with regular safety and security briefings and updates
and ensure that all staffs adhere to security policies and procedures.
5. Conduct regular security and risk assessments for all NRC Somaliland
6. Organize and facilitate staff evacuation in emergency situation or staff in
critical medical conditions
7. Liaise with UN agencies, NGOs and other external actors to gain
security information and analysis in Somaliland
8. Ensure vehicle and staff movement are monitored through structured
radio checks and contacts with all field staff and vehicles
9. Ensure that all communication, security and fleet assets are recorded
and assets inventory list is updated.
10. Ensure all the necessary safety and security equipment’s are available
and in good condition
11. Maintain custody of the office keys
12. Prepare periodic security updates and reports
13. Supervise, assign duties, train and appraise security staff.
14. Any other similar task assigned by the supervisor