Job title Administration Assistant (Facility Management)
Contract type/grade Fixed Term, G-5
Duty station Garowe, Somalia
Contract duration 1 year (initial)
Date of issue 18 March 2021
Closing date 31 March 2021
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
• Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in Administration.
• At least four years of progressively experience in administration function. Ability to perform all
routine administrative activities in line with WFPs operating standards through day to day
• Proficiency in oral and written communication in Somali and English is a must.
Are you competent for this job? Do you have
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Efficiency and Time-Management
• Strong organizational skills, time management and ability to carry out multiple tasks
• Proficient in Data Management
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit online applications through ERecruitment using the link below:
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will
WFP seeks applicants of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
WFP is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
Selection of candidates is made on a competitive basis.