Fursaddu waxay ku egtahay 3 Siteenbar 2017. Faahfaahinta iyo habka arjida HALKAN RIIX.
Consortium Finance Manager – Building Resilient Communities in Somalia (BRCiS)
Norwegian Refugee Council
- Advertiser:Norwegian Refugee Council
Ref. nr.: 3539553688Full time
The purpose of the Consortium Finance Manager is to be responsible that the financial set up is according to NRC & donor standards to effectively support programme/project implementation.
- Generic responsibilities
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows
- Management of financial team
- Training of line managers and staff with financial responsibilities
- Provide regular analysis and reports
- Implement anti corruption policy
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Specific responsibilities
- Coordinate the financial aspects of the multi-state, multi-year, multi-partner programs in line with BRCiS donor requirements.
- Ensure all financial and accounting aspects of project operations, strong internal control system, accurate and on time submission financial report for donor.
- Ensure that financial management systems and records for the BRCiS consortium are effective and robust in order to identify and protect the assets and interests of the consortium.
- Consolidate financial reports, fund requests and budget amendments in a timely fashion throughout the life of the BRCiS consortium projects.
- Review and monitor budgets for the BRCiS consortium projects to support financial stability, efficiency and value for money.
- Be the focal point for the BRCiS consortium projects budget preparation and budget revisions and occasionally participate in any such consortium meetings to foster compliance and to address any financial issues.
- Ensure that all procurements, payments and other transactions are in line with the BRCiS donors financial guidelines, rules and regulations for procurement, accounting and reporting
- Mentor and train the BRCiS consortium project staff, consortium member and partner staff in finance and procurement procedures.
- Monitor and support budget/ revised budget preparation to budget holder for relevant proposed projects during the period.
- Review partner’s financial report and make sure their expenses comply with BRCiS donor requirements
- Organize for Peer reviews amongst the finance personnel of the BRCiS consortium projects partner agencies and draw lessons learnt to improve financial oversight.
- Facilitate training sessions on grants management, general accounting, internal controls and administrative systems for the BRCiS projects partner agencies.
- Undertake periodic visits to the field in order to support consortium members and put forward recommendations for improvements where appropriate
- Ensure up to date contact details of all BRCiS consortium partners, government counterparts and other stake holders
- Ensure proper coordination of travel authorizations and plans for the CMU staff and other stakeholders during attendance of meetings and workshops. This also involves support to government ministries in areas coordination, payment of per-diem, travel reimbursements and hotel accommodation. Maintain updated schedule of CMU staff leave plans.Be the focal point for CMU staff recruitment. Ensure compliance
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior Financial Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Finance / Economics
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree