Fursaddaan UN Office for Project Services waxa ay ku egtahay 10ka Maarso. Faahfaahin dheerad ah hoos arag, habka arjidana HALKAN RIIX.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Mogadishu, Somalia. The duration of this post is 5 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions-
- Assist Programme Officers in their day to day tasks.
- Prepare Minutes, talking points, correspondence and briefs including seeking feedback finalization and circulation.
- Contribute to the drafting of reports, as well as follow up on programme action points to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep the filing system up-to-date in coordination with Programme Management Office in order and ensure all documents are filed and properly updated.
- Bring to the attention of the Head of Programme and Programme Officers all matters requiring attention.
- Assist in setting up meetings and coordinating with teams to ensure all admin/logistical matters are taken care (Video Teleconference, Skype call etc).
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Project Management, Social Sciences, or related field with 0 years of relevant experience.
- A first level University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Project Management, Social sciences, or related field with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is defined as experience in Business Administration, Project Management, or administrative supporting services.
- Fluency in English is required (reading, writing and speaking).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.