Fursaddaan NRC waxa ay ku egtahay 3 Janaayo 2018. Faahfaahinta fursadda iyo habka arjida hoos araga ama HALKAN RIIX.
Logistics Officer – Garowe (National Position) – Somalia
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
1. Implement and train staff in NRC’s logistics policies and procedures at office level
2. Ensure compliance with NRC’s Logistics Handbook, other NRC policies and donor requirements in all procedures and processes
3. Provide anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes (e.g. in procurement, vehicle management, asset management)
4. Training and development of logistics team at office level
5. Ensure safe and efficient transport of staff and materials/goods
6. Prepare, check and share plans, records and reports as required (e.g. status reports, inventory lists)
7. Implement a filing system/archives according to procedures
8. Supervision of works for payment satisfaction
9. Conduct spot checks
10. Conduct periodic stock counts
1. Ensure effective and efficient logistics support for daily office operations including procurement and supplies, all being implemented in accordance within the policies and standards, as well as approved budgets
2. Participate in the tendering process including preparation of tender documents relating to construction materials and equipment.
3. Regular dissemination of relevant logistics information to guide decision making by other stakeholders, through reports, circulars, meetings etc
4. Prepare procurement plans in conjunction with relevant departments within the office
5. Ensure that procurement status reports are updated at all times and are shared appropriately
6. Ensure that all records including inventory list of NRC items and equipment are updated and well kept
7. Ensure that periodic Inventory reports are prepared as required internally by NRC and/or by donors ie monthly, quarterly, yearly
8. Do asset register in agresso, tag all assets before issued to the user and keep update asset information in the system.
9. Maintain updated asset registration with full information in excel sheet
10. Send Monthly asset report to the Logistics Coordinator
11. keep asset movement documents in hard copy file
12. Ensure the functionality of NRC Garowe fleet of vehicles to support programme implementation
13. Ensure proper vehicle utilization, maintenance, fuel consumption and monitoring and controls systems as per NRC policies and procedures.
14. Other Duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Higher National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Logistics with basic accounting knowledge
Training in Purchasing and Supplies preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience