Fursaddu waxay ku egtahay 10 Sept 2017. Faahfaahinta hoos arag, ARJIDA oo wadata taariikhda shaqo u soo dir [email protected].
Interested and qualified persons with the required experience are invited to submit their cover letter and curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Manager, ICRC Somalia Delegation, on the email address [email protected].The closing date is 10th September 2017**. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
NOTE THAT ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
PRIMARY HEALTH CARE / NUTRITION HEALTH FIELD OFFICER – 2 POSITIONS (Bardhere & Guriceel)
The position(s) is a fixed term 4 month contract. The Primary Health Care (PHC) / Nutrition Health Field Officer (Somalia-based resident/national position) is the focal point for all matters related to the ICRC supported SRCS (Somali Red Crescent Society) PHC program in his/her area of responsibility (AoR). He/she will be responsible for building up the capacity of the SRCS to run their health program and monitor its efficiency and effectiveness.
· Liaises with Health authorities (Ministry of Health, Department of Health), Health facilities and Humanitarian organisations working in the medical and nutrition fields in his/her AoR, under supervision of the PHC / Nutrition Senior Health Field Officer;
· Interprets and translates any medical related article/document and/or during meetings from Somali to English and vice versa, when required;
· Analyses the health system in place in his/her AoR and the humanitarian environment linked to the medical and nutrition fields in general and provides with regular reports in this regard;
· Understands the ICRC PHC & Nutrition objectives and communicates these to interlocutors;
· Assists in building the capacity of the SRCS in managing its PHC and Nutrition projects;
· Monitors health projects, evaluates their impact and gives recommendations;
· Provides regular weekly/monthly reports and contributes to the quarterly Health technical reports.