Fursaddu waa Koonfurta Gaalkacyo, waxa ayna ku egtahay 2da Maarso. Arjidaada oo wadata taariikh-shaqeedkaaga u soo dir: [email protected] faahfaahin dheeraad ahna hoos ka arag.
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Somalia is an International Non-Governmental Organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia. ADRA’s mission is to change one life at a time through enhancing development in individuals and communities. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Project Officer to be based in Galmudug region of Somalia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular visits to project sites to monitor the implementation of activities, gather feedback from beneficiaries and submit detailed report about the activities and findings
- Assist to develop and strengthen local projects networks.
- Assist to identify needs and opportunities by conducting training needs assessments.
- Collect data on project indicators and maintain an updated database on project progress
- Assist in tracking project performance at community level and report, monitor and follow up on project activities.
- Support the program team to record and analyze monitoring data for reporting and timely communicate the results of analysis to inform programme decision making
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to improve the project based on the findings
- Support the Project Manager to prepare periodic project reports based on accurate and evidence-based data/information
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation team in the tracking of outcome of activities evidenced by accurate data to enhance quality of reporting
- Identify and document human interest stories and case studies based on the successes of implemented projects
- Assist program team in reviewing log frames, M&E work plans and targets at proposal development stage through to project implementation
- A degree in Education, Community Development or Project Management.
- Knowledge and usage of SPSS.
- Diploma holders with over 5 years experience will also be considered.
- Strong data collection and collation skills, processing, analysis and report writing.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and database software programs.
- Experience working with civil society groups and government authorities.
- Good negotiating skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] not later than 2nd March 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.