Waa farriin idiin ka timid Hay’adda ASHINAGA JAPAN iyo iskolorshiibka ardeyda Soomaaliyeed ee dhammaysay dugsi sare, haddana jaamacad diyaar u ah
Ma Rabtaa waxbarasho lacag la’aan oo dalka dibaddiisa ah, kharashaadka oo dhanna lagaa bixinayo, safar, cunto illaa waxbarasho? Haddii haah, haddaba ma tahay Soomaali? Haddii haah, luqadda Ingiriiska ma ku hadashaa, mana fahmi kartaa? Haddii haah, ma tahay agoon ama rajay ama labadaba? Ma tahay 23 jir ama ka yar oo dhashay kahor 1dii Aktoobar 1995?
Haddii wada haah, haddaba dugsi sare ma dhammaysay oo ma ka qalinjabisey labadii sano ee la soo dhaafay midkood? Haddii haah ay jawaabtaadu tahay, diyaar ma u tahay waxbarasho jaamacadeed oo lacag la’aan ah, laakiin xujada kaliya oo la socotaa ay tahay in aad dalkaaga Soomaaliya dib ugu soo laabatid markii ay waxbarashadu kuu dhammaato oo aad dalkaaga hormarkiisa ka shaqayso, kana qaybqaadato?
Haddii haah, haddaba ku soo dhawoow ASHINAGA Africa Initiative. ASHINAGA waa hay’ad Japanese ah, sannadkaan 2018na Soomaalida shuruudaha kore ka baxa diyaar ula ah in ay siiso scholarship dalka dibaddiisa ah, lana bixinayo dhammaan kharashaadka kugu baxaya, safar, cunto illaa iyo jaamacad.
Jaamacadaha dalka dibaddiisa ee aad ku nasiibsan karto waxaa kamid ah University of London, the University of Manchester, Imperial College London, the American University, Princeton University, Waseda University, the University of Amsterdam, the University of Queensland, and the University of New South Wales.
Ugu danbeyn, sida hoos ku cad iyo waliga ASHINAGA.ORG, waa muhiim in aad diyaarsato dhammaan dukmentiyada lagaa rabo oo aad arjidaada ONLINE-ka soo raaciso, aadna iska tiiriso labada qoraal ama ESSAYS ee lagaa rabo in aad arjida soo raaciso.
Ogeysiis ASHINAGA – Af Soomali
Ogeysiis ASHINAGA – English
Fursaddaan waxa ay xirmaysaa 25ka Febraayo ee degdeg u raajici adoo riixaya xiriiriyaha hoose:
Faahfaahin dheeraad ah iyo ASHINAGA hoos riix:
How to apply for the Anglophone and Lusophone Recruitment
There are three ways to apply for the Ashinaga Africa Initiative, although we prefer online applications or those sent by email. There is no application fee, and you must never pay anyone to apply or to apply on your behalf.
To APPLY NOW online please follow this link:
The application is open to those who:
- Have lost one or both parents.
- Have completed 12 years of education (primary and secondary school) within the last two years, or those who will complete 12 years of education by December 31, 2017.
- Have citizenship and have completed/are completing high school in one of the following countries: Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Were born after 1 st October, 1995.
- Do not have the financial means to attend university.
- Are proficient in English.
- Have an outstanding academic performance at high school.
- Are able to participate in the two Ashinaga preparatory programs, over the course of one year, before attending university.
- Are willing to return home, or to Sub-Saharan Africa, and contribute to society in Sub-Saharan Africa after graduating from university.
- Have no dependents who could interfere with academic progress.
- Are in good health condition and capable of studying abroad.
Application Documents to Submit
- This application form.
- One passport photo.
- Copy of term reports / high school transcripts (the last 2 years).
- Academic transcripts or diplomas from university/post-secondary institution, if applicable.
- Copy of final Secondary School Examination Certificate
- Completion of essay 1 and essay 2.
- Essay 1 : Please describe how you grew up and experienced losing your parent(s). What challenges have you faced since the loss of your parents and what have you done to overcome them? Please write in detail, especially on the actions you took to continue and further your education. (Maximum 500 words)
- Essay 2: Please describe the goals you wish to achieve after graduating from university abroad. Outline how the skills and knowledge you gain from a university degree would help you reach your goals when you return to Sub-Saharan Africa. (Maximum 500 words)
- Copy of death certificate of deceased parent(s), including the deceased parent’s name, or alternative official documentation proving death of parent(s) or orphan status.
- Copy of birth certificate of applicant.
- Recommendation letter from a principal or a class teacher.
- Copy of national ID card or passport.
- Awards or activity certificates, if any.
PLEASE NOTE: All documents must be submitted in English. If it is not in English, candidates must have the documents translated. Use Gregorian (Western) calendar to fill in the application.
Final Deadline: 12.00pm GMT February 25th 2018**
**We’ll only accept a “Copy of General Certificate of Secondary Education”, if students are graduating in 2017.
Please also note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted via email in late March 2018 to be invited to attend an interview in their home country, which will take place in April 2018.
This application and selection process is free for students, and anyone asking for payment at any stage of this process is doing so against the will of Ashinaga, and should not be paid.