Fursaddu waxay ku egtahay 17 Agoosto 2017. Faahfaahinta hoos arag ama HALKAN RIIX oo arjida ka buuxi.
Finance Manager – Somalia
- Generic Responsibilities
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows
- Management of financial team
- Training of line managers and staff with financial responsibilities
- Provide regular analysis and reports
- Implement anti-corruption policy
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial Management
- Ensure that adequate financial management routines and systems are in place, and that NRC’s accounting practices and standards are adhered to, and are in accordance with quality and policy requirements from NRC, donors, auditors and authorities.
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows and expenditures.
- Provide up-to-date analysis and required reports of the financial situation in the projects and the programme to the Country Director, Head of Program, Area Managers, Programme Managers, Project Coordinators and the Regional Office in Nairobi.
- Take the Lead in Budget preparation, Budget monitoring and Budget Revisions.
- Prepare financial reports to donors.
- Focal point for all audits in Somalia
- Reconcile accounts with NRC HQ in Oslo and NRC HoA Regional Office on agreed dates.
- Manage and update the Master Budget for NRC Somalia.
- Maintain a particular responsibility towards transparency and accountability within finance.
- Conduct training in financial management and maintain a supervisory role for the Finance team.
- Conduct training in financial management for NRC’s Project Managers, Coordinators and other relevant personnel.
- Conduct Anti- Corruption training to all staff and update the finance risks matrix on quarterly basis
- Personnel Management
- Management of staff reporting directly to the Finance Manager
- Technical supervisory role for all the finance staff in Somalia
- Identify the capacity building needs for all the finance staff in Somalia and ensure those relevant trainings are conducted.
- Other duties
- Assist with any other duties assigned by the Regional Finance Director and the CD, as and when required.