Fursaddu waxay ku egtahay 27 Siteenbar. Faahfaahinta iyo habka arjida HALKAN RIIX.
For Somali Nationals Only
World Vision is an International Relief and Development organization, whose goal is to achieve long-lasting benefits in the quality of life for vulnerable children and their families, displaced persons and communities. The Somalia program wishes to invite applications from highly competent dynamic, self driven and results oriented Somali National to fill the following vacancy. The successful candidate will be based in WV Office, Garowe, Puntland.
Office Assistant, WV Office, Garowe.
The position holder will provide an administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Contribute to the implementation of effective and accountable financial and asset control systems.
- With guidance of the finance officer, scan all payment documents and Journal entries that are generated on a monthly basis in a timely manner;
- With guidance from the finance officer, label & file all financial documents generated in designated locations to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Assist the Administration officer in inventory counts and tagging of Assets.
Contribute to an effective, customer-focused administrative function:
- Collect and deliver documents to various destinations as instructed including government departments and airport.
- Assist with banking transactions in the absence of the cashier.
- Run errands on behalf of FSS Manager/Administrative Officer;
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: Secondary School – (O-level). Diploma in Business administration, human resources, logistics and any other related field will be an added advantage.
- Technical Training qualifications required: Certificate in housekeeping.
- Experience: 1 years of experience in a similar job
- Basic spoken English preferred.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 10% Domestic/international travel is required.
All applications should be received by 27th September, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.