Fursaddu waxa ay ku egtahay 19ka Siteenbar 2018. Arjida oo wadata taariikhdaada shaqo u dir emailka: [email protected], faahfaahinta fursadana hoos arag:
Reporting to the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning Manager, the Senior Data Officer will be responsible for the processes and outputs related to data collection, entry, cleaning, processing, analysis, sharing & storage as well as ensuring transparency and accuracy of the data. Key roles will include support to activities such as surveys, Biometric beneficiary identification, verification, Post distribution monitoring surveys, evaluations as well as use of technology to maximize efficiency of data collection. The Senior Data Officer will work closely with the M&E Officers, M&E Specialist, Sector Managers, Humanitarian Program Managers and ICT team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and sort information, establishing entry priorities.
- Identify and engage in collaborative means to fill information gaps and improve on existing data collection efforts.
- Support the compilation of 3W and 4W matrix for the Cash based response projects.
- Support the Cash Working Group lead in compiling information when required.
- Review data for deficiencies and resolve discrepancies by using standard procedures.
- Support field Program Officers, Senior Program Officers and M&E Officers in regards to data entry process.
- Support the program in designing and implementing data collection tools.
- Coordinate with field Program Officers, Senior Program Officers and M&E Officers for data collection and provision.
- Check incoming and outgoing entries to avoid duplication, unnecessary work and resource loss.
- Provide teams with weekly/monthly needed data for reports.
- Produce relevant maps, dashboards and info-graphics products.
- Give information/data to the Humanitarian Program Managers and Team leaders on bi-weekly basis for reports.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Lead the creation of guidelines for data processing, data analysis and data sharing.
- Lead the creation of tools to facilitate the implementation of data processing, data analysis and data sharing guidelines.
- Support the Humanitarian Program Managers in tracking relief supplies such as Nutrition supplies, hygiene kits and Non-food items.
- Bachelor degree in information technology or statistics;
- Minimum 4 years experience in processing & analyzing data for NGOs;
- Fluency in English languages and Somali.
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office suite.
- Extensive experience working with at least one software package/language.
- Experience with mobile data collection platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly, accurately, meet deadlines & process information to support changing program activities.
- Familiarity with the humanitarian aid system.
- Experience in assessments, monitoring & evaluations, especially in field research settings.
- The incumbent is expected to Keep all information with confidentiality.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CV to [email protected] by September 19, 2018. Candidates are required to quote the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.