Fursaddu waxa ay ku egtahay 19ka Siteenbar 2018. Arjida oo wadata taariikhdaada shaqo u dir emailka: [email protected], faahfaahinta fursadana hoos arag:
Reporting to the Emergency Director, the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning Manager will support the M&E related activities for USAID funded projects, mainly on cash transfer activities. The MEAL Manager will help develop the program’s M&E Plan and systems to monitor and track progress against the program’s indicators, perform quality assurance checks, ensure beneficiary accountability and evaluate the program. He/she will work in close coordination with Humanitarian Coordinator, Team leaders, Humanitarian Program Managers and field based M&E staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance & support to CARE & partner staff in monitoring ongoing projects in line with approved project designs.
- Lead in development of appropriate tools for project monitoring or review existing tools to be in line with the needs of each of project.
- Gather monitoring information from both community leaders and individual beneficiaries to verify effectiveness of programs and verify local participation.
- Lead in evaluation of all ending projects which include identification of consultants (if required) development /review of tools and technical review of reports.
- Develop, maintain and update M&E plans for projects, consistent with project M&E frameworks.
- Ensure the highest level of accountability and transparency in addition to ensuring compliance with USAID implementation and reporting guidelines.
- Provide regular updates to the Emergency Program Senior management on the progress of the project.
- Write regular updates along with human interest stories.
- Prepare and submit high quality assessment reports to be used for program development and decision-making.
- Take the lead in collecting, analyzing and reporting on relevant indicators for donor reports.
- Review internal program progress reports such as monthly reports and provide feedback to teams.
- Contribute to development and reviews of donor reports.
- Analyze reporting gaps within the different projects and identify corrective actions needed.
- Set up simple systems to manage information generated by MEAL activities, such as complaints databases. Conduct simple data analysis, present, and disseminate information to inform program management.
- Support in the management of Feedback, Complaints and Response Mechanism (FCRM) system in place.
- Contribute to overall CARE Somalia M&E system development /management.
- Share/exchange M&E knowledge and experiences with other CARE programs.
- Minimum university degree in social sciences, information management, Statistics or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in program monitoring and evaluation preferably in NGO set up.
- Experience working on projects funded by major humanitarian donors, such as USAID, is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Capacity to produce high quality program reports.
- High-level proficiency in Ms. Excel and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Ability to design M&E tools.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in high-pressure environments.
- Must have the ability to work independently and have good initiative.
- Ability to travel extensively to the field locations in Somalia.
- Prior experience working in Somalia.