Fursaddu waxa ay ku egtahay 20 Febraayo 2019. Faahfaahinta iyo habka arjida HALKAN RIIX.
Overall Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this Supply Chain Assistant (Fleet and Warehouse) is to support and deliver logistics needs for project implementation. And heading the fleet & warehouse section in Dollow office, maintain & managing the movement of vehicles & fulfilling the required tasks included in the overall responsibilities
· Maintain transparency and accountability in all procurement activities,
· Assist good archiving system with procurement documents and upload all documents in DRC Dynamics,
· Facilitate procurement processes through DRC Dynamics.
· Manage daily vehicle movement for the Office
· Ensure that all rented vehicles are in good working conditions.
· Prepare monthly fleet monitoring reports
· Ensure that all DRC/DDG owned and rented vehicles are using DRC Log sheet record properly
· Ensure that all DRC/DDG drivers have valid driving license at all times
· Update general inventory list timely as new assets are procured
· Ensure that all DRC/DDG Asset are given unique tagged number
· Conduct periodic physical verification/inspection of the asset in quarterly basis
· Ensure all asset in the inventory list are registered general inventory register and tagged.
· Include asset registration template with the location (responsible person)
· Send inventory report to the Supply Chain team leader on monthly basis
· Maintain warehouse stock list as per DRC/DDG Warehouse Management Procedures
· Ensure that all Warehouse documents are in place and approved when receiving or releasing supplies
· Prepare Monthly Warehouse and Admin Store Stock reports
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Line Manager.
DRC’s capacity to ensure the protection of and assistance to refugees, IDP’s and other persons of concern depends on the ability of our staff to uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. DRC conducts thorough and comprehensive background checks as part of the recruitment process. Visit drc.ngo to read more about what we do to secure robust safeguarding mechanisms.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc.ngo/jobsupport.