Fursaddu waxay ku egtahay 15 Agoosto 2017. Faahfaahinta hoos arag, habka arjida shaqada iyo faahfaahin dheeri ah HALKAN RIIX.
Safety and Security Assistant – Erigavo (National Position) – Somalia
Norwegian Refugee Council
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development Plan.
1. Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
2. Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
3. Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
4. Ensure proper filing of documents
5. Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
1. In collaboration with Team Leader identify safety & security needs for NRC Erigavo compound and premise and ensure the availability of adequate lighting, equipment and other resources.
2. Personally operate and attend to radio equipment in order to communicate with NRC vehicles and staff in the field, other NRC offices, implementing partners, other NGOs and the UN radio room in order to receive and transmit instructions and messages
3. Maintain clear and up to date station logs of messages transmitted and received through the radio
4. Monitor emergency frequencies in order to detect distress calls and respond by dispatching the information to the appropriate people in NRC management and elsewhere
5. Frequently monitor on the radio all vehicles and staff on field trips and record on the Road Tracking Sheet, while keeping the appropriate supervisors updated
6. Under the guidance of SSO and Liaison Officer train staff on safety and security, making sure that all staff members are familiar with organizational contingency plans regarding incident response
7. Under the guidance of Liaison Officer conduct regular security and risk assessments for NRC Sanaag operational areas
8. Assist organization and facilitation of staff evacuation in emergency situation or staff in critical medical conditions
9. Assist ensuring vehicle and staff movement are monitored through structured radio checks and contacts with all field staff and vehicles in Erigavo area
10. Ensure that all communication, security and fleet assets in the office are recorded and assets inventory list is updated.
11. Ensure all the necessary safety and security equipment Erigavo are available and in good condition
12. Maintain custody of the office keys
13. Supervise, assign duties, train and appraise security staff.
14. Any other similar task assigned by the supervisor