Fursaddu waxa ay ku egtahay 13 Febraayo 2019. Fursadda Bossaso HALKAN RIIX oo arjida buuxi.
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post. We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the online application on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies no later than 13 February, 2019.
- Responsible for all programmatic activities in the DRC the area office.
- To assess current and forthcoming program needs in the area of jurisdiction.
- To facilitate good relations between DRC, partner agencies, technical government program specialists and the host/local communities.
- Prepare and implement monthly, quarterly and annual work plans.
- Coordinate the area project activities through regular meetings with project staff, and ensure weekly implementation plans and field staff movement plans.
- Ensure all field program staffs are up to date on each project that is being implemented through the area office.
- Manage program staff performance in DRC Puntland by monitoring and giving regular feedback on performance, and conducting staff appraisals in collaboration with technical Managers.
- Ensure that DRC’s program policies as enshrined in the program Hand book and other program manuals are followed as per the program Hand book.
- Strive to implement quality programming, and give equal focus to all projects being implemented through the area office.
- Produce quality program monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports.
- Plan and prepare program need assessments as per the needs and requirements from the technical managers or Head of Program.
- Participate proposal development based on guidance from PDQ technical unit.
- Ensure that program activities reflect the needs of all members of the community and that equal participation is supported throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure our beneficiaries are well informed about DRC feedback mechanism and are well explained on the Compliant Response Mechanism, the Humanitarian Accountability Framework and other relevant project related information.
- Ensure that M&E project activities are planned and carried out in coordination with the MEAL teams, and that all information required by the M&E Technical Unit is provided in a timely manner.